Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for our esteemed event "Cancer Treatment 2018" at Quality Airport Hotel Gardermoen Lokevegen 7, 2067 Jessheim, Norway, Oslo, Norway during August 02-03, 2018
Quality Airport Hotel Gardermoen
Lokevegen 7, 2067 Jessheim, Norway
Conference Dates: August 2-3 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
- From Oslo Airport Go head north on Lufthavnvegen and then keep right to stay on Lufthavnvegen road for 2.7 km.
- Continue onto E16 road for 3.0 km and then take the E6/174 exit towards the road Trondheim / Kongsvinger / Jessheim / Rv2 for 210m
- Keep left to continue towards the FV174 for 1.1 km
- At the roundabout, take the first exist onto the FV174 road
- At the roundabout, take the first exist and stay for 60m and then turn left onto Lokevegen road
- Quality Airport hotel GarderMeon destination point will be on the right.
By Public Transport
- Take S-22 bus from Oslo Airport Gardermeon
The Ruter manages the extensive public transport system of the Oslo, Norway. They have six-line Oslo metro the world’s most extensive metro per resident, the six-line Oslo Tramway and the eight-line Oslo commuter rail. Oslo is covered by a bus terminal consisting of 32 city lines as well as buses to the nearby country of Akershus. Oslo central station offers rail services to most major cities in southern Norway as well as Stockholm and Gothenburg in Sweden. The Airport Express train operates along the high-speed Gardermoen Line. The Municipality and islands are connected by ferry. The Sixth -largest domestic airport in Europe is Gardermoen Airport located in Ullensakar. It acts a hub for Scandinavian airlines, Norwegian Air shuttle and Wideroe.
Oslo welcomes you to cancer treatment 2018